I accuse Melanie of witchcraft because she smiled instantly when Ms. Dishner finished explaining what would make someone a witch. Ms. Dishner also pointed it out which makes me think she knows Melanie is a witch too..
I also accuse Melenie of witchcraft because she was nervously laughing the moment Ms. Dishner explained how the accused witches will have to write two essays. She was also attempting to conceal her face so no one would see her reaction, but it only drew even more attention towards her making her actions suspicious.
Yeah I agree, Melanie is the witch for sure. She started giggling or something after Ms. Dishner told us about the witch trial game. She was either laughing normally because she found the game funny or she was laughing nervously because she got chosen as witch. Theres no way that the way Ms. Dishner was explaining the game was that funny enough to laugh out of random. 🙏😇
I accuse Melanie of witchcraft because after Ms. Dishner announced the tiny game she called out Melanie for giggling and smiling. I wasn't able to see her face because I was at the back of the class but I could see everyone looking towards Melanie's direction.
i would have to believe that it was Melanie as she would start to laugh when the game was announced and then she would try to hide the fact that she was a witch when she heard that if she was found she would have to write a essay also i noticed a change in how Ms. dishner acted towards her
I accuse Jayleen of witchcraft because when Katie and Ms. Dishner had called her out in class she smiled and laughed in a sinister way, making me believe that she is hiding something.
I think it was jasmine, because during the accusations she started to look around and avoid eye contact with anyone who would look at her. Also, she would laugh when people would try to accuse her.
I accuse Melanie of witchcraft because she smiled instantly when Ms. Dishner finished explaining what would make someone a witch. Ms. Dishner also pointed it out which makes me think she knows Melanie is a witch too..
ReplyDeleteI also accuse Melenie of witchcraft because she was nervously laughing the moment Ms. Dishner explained how the accused witches will have to write two essays. She was also attempting to conceal her face so no one would see her reaction, but it only drew even more attention towards her making her actions suspicious.
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree, Melanie is the witch for sure. She started giggling or something after Ms. Dishner told us about the witch trial game. She was either laughing normally because she found the game funny or she was laughing nervously because she got chosen as witch. Theres no way that the way Ms. Dishner was explaining the game was that funny enough to laugh out of random. 🙏😇
ReplyDeleteI accuse Melanie of witchcraft because after Ms. Dishner announced the tiny game she called out Melanie for giggling and smiling. I wasn't able to see her face because I was at the back of the class but I could see everyone looking towards Melanie's direction.
ReplyDeletei would have to believe that it was Melanie as she would start to laugh when the game was announced and then she would try to hide the fact that she was a witch when she heard that if she was found she would have to write a essay also i noticed a change in how Ms. dishner acted towards her
ReplyDeleteI accuse Samuel of witchcraft because I just feel like Ms. Dishner would pick someone you would least expect.
ReplyDeleteI accuse Jayleen of witchcraft because when Katie and Ms. Dishner had called her out in class she smiled and laughed in a sinister way, making me believe that she is hiding something.
ReplyDeleteI accuse Nayeem because he seems suspicious and he seems really quiet ever since we've had the witch trails.
ReplyDeleteKatie R:
ReplyDeletei accuse kedwin because he is too tall and i find that very suspicious. also, he is always laughing.
I also accuse Melanie because right when Ms. Dishner talked about the accused writing two essays, her face changed instantly.
ReplyDeleteI think it was jasmine, because during the accusations she started to look around and avoid eye contact with anyone who would look at her. Also, she would laugh when people would try to accuse her.
ReplyDelete